Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Under Pressure - David Bowie and Queen

Watching the stormy weather from my bed. I can see the crane working hard to help construct the middle school. I hear lots of "back-up" beeping noises. The same noises Canyon makes while he is playing with Rojo his fire engine. Every once in a while I see a bird swoop by. I see a few trees that are tight with blossoms almost ready to burst. "Please just a little sun," they plead to mother nature.

I feel more aches in my bones. It feels like a constant buzz of energy is traveling through my bones. The white blood cell production team has ramped up to protect my body. We can do it! I see the team sitting in a boat, rowing in unison, gaining speed through my lymph system. Go team white!

Fatigue is my friend, as is phlegm. I tried to watch a movie, it was boring. I rested with a guided healing meditation. It was helpful and relaxing. The balance is on, to conserve and heal and open and expand.

My dad is here to help. Everyday, gifts seem to appear on my doorstep, books, cards, food, flowers. All the energy and healing this community shares is incredible. I am so blessed and beaming with gratitude.


Sent from my iPhone

No comments: