Sunday, March 13, 2011

Footloose - Kenny Loggins

Day 3 of infusion. I had a great up beat nurse today and all went well. I am tired from the process and the iv ativan but no extreme bone pain, maybe the ibuprofen will prevent the intensity. Such an experiment. I received a liter of hydration too which was a new addition to my treatment. I only peed once, so, yes I was dehydrated. I am trying to drink more water, more water.

Canyon wanted to rest with me today too. He laid in bed and ate all my apple slices and told me all about his trip to ride the monorail and red car/trolly. He loved riding the big trains with papa.

I just finished birthday dinner for my mom and feel semi normal. I think the hydration piece is key.

After doing more research on the drugs that are fighting my cancer. I have learned that I am getting treatment from a tree, mouse antibodies and platinum. So My thought is I need some art creation that includes a tree, platinum and a mouse.

Well the time for more meds.
Sent from my iPhone

No comments: