Thursday, March 17, 2011

Electric Avenue - Eddie Grant

Happy St Patrick's day to all. I am looking for a little pot of gold at the end of my rainbow. My pot of gold is near empty today. I am wearing rainbow socks in honor of the festivities but no green beer for me. I suppose if I had gold sparkle shoes then I could say that I have found two pots of gold at the end of my rainbows. Okay I am a little delirious now.

I am tired (big surprise) and my energy is low. The long acting meds have finally wore off and now I am trying to regain my own center. I have been down most of today and full of phlegm. I think I must have a histamine response to the nulasta medication. The claritan doesn't seem to touch my sinuses? hmmmmm. A little bit of nausea but a heck of an appetite.

I did just walk a two block loop and the buds were a little brighter today than yesterday. It is amazing what light/sun can do. I have respect and awe for energy/light and water. Having so little energy I just savor any little oomph I feel in my day. I want to save that little bit of zing for my son.

Water has been my bed side companion. I sip it all day and then use the bathroom all day too. However, I know my body is so much better with water. So amen to water and energy, may we all be blessed with lots of clean water and glowing energy.

I will have to write more later. My energy stores are flashing time out, you need to rest.

No comments: