Thursday, March 31, 2011

Born This Way - Lady Gaga

Well, I should have looked at my iPad earlier. I need a computer to set it up. No iPad in the hospital this time.

I am resting in my bed. Watching Sixteen Candles, again. Sometimes I live in the past, or really enjoy reminiscing with pop culture of the eighties and seventies. It makes me smile warms my heart. Intellectually, I think it reminds me of a time when things were easy, when I was a kid and my job was to learn and play. I didn't have much responsibility or heavy concerns. I wasn't aware of the suffering in the world. More innocence and less judgement. However from my Heart, listening to and singing these songs of the past lift my spirit. Give me energy. So I will follow the bliss.

My mini altar is set-up. My chemo bag is stickered. My fake candle is flickering. The healing is in full force.


Sent from my iPhone

No comments: