Thursday, March 31, 2011

Loving my cancer fighting chemo!

Round 3 and I am giving my love to the all powerful chemo that is helping my body change my cancer into life producing energy instead of a dark energy sucker. Giving credit to one important piece of the healing puzzle. Go chemo, go white blood cells.

Today there was a hospital bed ready and waiting for me. I was so excited not to have to wait. Excited for chemo, huh. I may actually be out of here by 5 tomorrow.

I am about to open my new birthday IPad and do some more writing, stay tuned.

1 comment:

Lee Pingree said...

So great to see you posting stickers on that damn chemo bag. Gee, the nurses who put that crap in your port should put stickers on their gloves as well. You are doing so great and you are such an inspiration to all who have gone through this type of treatment and those who have no clue what cancer does to our bodies. You go WONDER WOMAN!!!!!