Tuesday, March 8, 2011

1999 - Prince

Today I almost felt normal. I wasn't too tired and actually went out to dinner. This what "they" said would happen. When I start feeling good than it's time for chemo again. I am ready and more prepared. I hope for a quicker recovery this time.

Highlights of today:
I had a dairy queen ice cream cone at 10:30 am. The gal helping me said she had already sold two blizzards that morning!

I gave Canyon his evening vitamins and he said "awesome mama". Not sure where that came from but it made me laugh. So he kept saying it.

I realized I need to eat more red meat. I have been dreaming about being a vampire and drinking blood. I have low iron, so I think the message is eat some red meat. Gain some energy.

Being blessed with friends and family who are so supportive and being grateful. Making some thank you cards.

Having no shame about eating a dairy queen ice cream at 10:30 am.


Sent from my iPhone

No comments: