Wednesday, May 25, 2011

William Li: Can we eat to starve cancer? | Video on TED.com

William Li: Can we eat to starve cancer? | Video on TED.com


This talk is interesting, right up my alley or valley. It's in part about the action of one of the medications I receive, Avastin. This is a medication they want me to continue getting every month for who knows how long. I like the idea of adding foods and tea to potentiate the effects of preventing reoccurrence. It just seems like preventing cancer should be so simple. Hmmmm.

3 comments:

LilyWarrior said...

Hi Alexis! It was good seeing you yesterday...even if it was just a drive-by! :) Tom and I really enjoyed this Ted post. Thanks!

LilyWarrior said...

I wanted to say that I don't think many people at work areaware of your wonderful blog. Also, it is't always easy to post a comment.

Susan

Anonymous said...

Hi Alexis (and neighbor), like the TED link

A testimonial. My 82 yr old mother had lung Ca surgery 11 years ago (left lower lobe thoracotomy). Declined the chemo and rads (not that I suggest any one else should. She ate totally organic heavy on many of the foods mentioned. Unfortunately the Ca has recurred, but all of her Allopathic docs assumed she'd be dead years ago.

Michael