Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Just what I needed - Cars

Will it ever end. The cold that lingers and evolves. On day 7 of my illness. I felt energetically better today. My lungs are junky, my cough is continuous and this evening when I blew my nose I felt a little squeak in my ear. The pressure has been building and I can't hear. Wow ear pain hurts. I am lying in bed elevated with a heating pad on my ear and I downed some decongestion cold medicine and ibu, let's hope this relieves the pressure/pain. It must be working a little because I am writing.

After talking with the oncology nurses it was decided that my body is not well enough for chemo this week. So my remaining 3 treatments are shifted forward a week. Good for my body bad for my desired schedule. My schedule is one area where i feel a sense of control, oh well. So I spent a good part of today coordinating a new plan for this next week. On the bright side I will be able to enjoy Easter.

stay tuned I haven't updated the care calendar yet.

Despite my illness I felt blessed with support and yummy food today. Yesterday I thought I would go crazy spending one more day in the house. Today was full of visitors and phone calls, just when I needed it. The universe knew what I needed. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone

No comments: