Saturday, April 16, 2011

Can't Fight This Feeling- REO Speedwagon

The cold from hell has inhabited my body. This is my "good" week and I am in still in bed and have used enough Kleenex to make a queen size quilt. We all have had a cold or the flu, it is so not fun, itchy eyes, runny nose, clogged head, sore throat and a nasty cough. I feel like a zombie or at least I imagine this must be how a zombie feels, fuzzy in the head.

During chemo recovery I just have a few tired fuzzy days then my mind is ready but my body is still recovering. With a cold, I feel pretty useless and want to be in bed. I started antibiotics because i had a fever and nasty cough and want to prevent pneumonia. Also because I need to be well enough to get chemo next Thursday. Otherwise I have to postpone it for a week. I have help set up and I want to get it done. So please body fight this coldy virus.

I guess one day I will look back and say, April 2011 was the month I stayed in bed. Too bad it wasn't John Lennon and Yoko Ono style. I can say I stayed in bed for world healing (since we are all one), sure why not.

Sent from my iPad

1 comment:

LilyWarrior said...

Ha ha! Alexis Ono. You are too funny.