Monday, April 4, 2011

Freedom - George Michael

Another day of rest. No blood needed. The nurse wasn't supposed to draw my labs on Saturday. my crit was probably diluted from all of the hydration I received. next Monday I have a midway treatment PET Scan, they will check my blood again then. I will get my PET results on the 13th if all is well I will continue on with my 3 remaining treatments. If there is evidence of more disease then there will be a new plan. I am really looking forward to next week (sarcastically commented).

As I learned in a recent workshop I attended. Health is about waking up to yourself. No matter what my results are I am waking up to myself. Results are only information. I get to choose how I react or act on the information. (this is probably the beginning of a series of pep talks/writes over the next week, whatever it takes.)

Time for clariton and maalox. I also have to comment that part of my healing puzzle today includes knee high socks with green dinosaurs roaring and a tshirt with organic beets from PT farmers market. Beating cancer through fashion is important too!

No comments: