Sunday, April 3, 2011

Good vibrations - Marky Mark and the Funky Bunch

Today was a bit rough. My energy is minimal and belly is grumpy. Things are moving but I have been loving the maalox and miralax. My new adopted twins.

Left a message for the onc nurse about my low crit. The nurse on Saturday didn't have the parameters to know if I needed to get some blood transfused. No emergent symptoms, so I am back in Bellingham. May need some blood tomorrow, we'll see. It would be nice to have more energy. Vampire alert.

Please send energy vibrations my way
Thank you

Sent from my iPhone

2 comments:

Sara T. said...

Sending energy from Ballard. Getting/giving blood is such an interesting dilemma. It makes a nurse nervous, but it will make a patient feel so awesome to be able to move that oxygen around their body. If you do get it, I hope it gives you superpowers. Is the iPad all you dreamed of? My friend wants to marry hers.
XOXO Sara Temba

mamacan said...

Thanks Sara, I am feeling better. No blood needed. The iPad is like a giant iPhone, so far so good. Xoxo Alexis