Thursday, April 21, 2011

The Glamorous Life - Sheila E

The pain continues. I have an ear infection now and am back on antibiotics. I was hearing in echo, then underwater and now ringing. My head hurts. It is day 9 of this illness. Come on immune system, I am on your side.

My head has been so foggy as have my thoughts, I just want to veg out on tv or internet, which is opposite of how I feel post treatment. I have little inspiration.

Well I have had a small amount of inspiration. I have always wanted to enter the peeps diarama contest in the Seattle times. You know the marshmallow bunnies and chicks that look highly unnatural, almost florescent and radioactive. I always miss the deadline and this year was no exception. I realized I don't need to enter the contest, I can just do it for fun. So I created a little peeps scene that reflects my Easter plans, that have been changed, but I feel it is still appropriate. See next post.

Happy Easter and happy healing

No comments: