Sunday, June 12, 2011

Ring my Bell


Ringing the bell of chemo completion. I am done. I am home now feeling nauseous, tired, bloated and slow. Chemo at work, body taking the hit. Popping pills to prevent the symptoms. It is temporary and this to shall pass.

I am going to go to sleep and restore. Virtual hugs to all. May your suffering be minimal on this joyous day.

I am still trying to think of a mantra.
Trust peace
I am on the peace train. You and me Youssef or Cat.
The dog days are over
Now I am getting back into songs. Maybe that is appropriate.
Here is my mantra/song list:
Can't touch this- mc hammer
I am on the peace train- cat stevens
All we need is love-beatles
Dog days are over- Florence and...
Let it be-beatles
Chasing cars-snow patrol
Breathe Me-sia
One- u2
Just the way you are- Bruno mars

I could go on but I need to sleep now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just came across your blog tonight and it is very touching,your ability to write about this unbelievably hard journey you've been on while keeping a sense of humor amazes me. I wish you all the best while you heal and as you start this next, new chapter.

Anna said...

I will try to think of a good healing song(s) for you. Be well and see you soon!