Thursday, June 16, 2011

I can't wait

What a lovely day. The sun is shining. My belly is gurgling and bubbling like a witches brew. I still feel like a drunk stuffed pig, despite exercise to get my body moving. It's just part of the process. There is no way I can speed up my recovery from chemo. My body takes the toll each time. The amazing thing is in just 2 days I will feel better. The base layer of fighter cells in my GI system will be renewed ready to fight. Until then it is an icky road. The steroid rebound.

I am thinking about my recovery road and how I want it to look. I know this peaceful down time will soon end. It will be swept up with work, family and household duties. Then there is never enough time, or so it seems. Finding balance, back to my theme of "it is enough". I want to keep it simple. Live life full and simple. I like my words of wisdom, so easy to write while I am lying in bed.

Ugh. I am impatient. Want to feel better, stupid cancer, I am so over it.

No comments: