Monday, February 21, 2011

Hot Dog - They Might Be Giants

Up at 3 am with ugly stomach I like to call it. Things are moving slow and causing pain. Aching legs! I feel a bit tortured. Well they say this is the "black week" next week will be the " grey week" and then the "white week". Each week lightening up in symptoms. The challenge of the unknown symptom progression. This makes it difficult to know what kind of help I may need. I am supposed to go get a blood draw today but I don't see that happening. My power port, super bionic addition is bruised and sore. So I will request and arm vein be victimized this week. Let the port heal. At this moment, I can see my time with Canyon will be filled with Dora and Diego videos, although not my first choice of activity. We can be together and cuddle. What he really loves right now is this catchy tune called "Hot Dog", by they might be giants. It is so danceable and he likes to take off his shirt pretend like he is swimming on the bed and then jump, dance and sing, Hot Dog. I love all of his energy. He does fill me up with his spirit. He is my inspiration. I am going to keep fighting this stupid disease. I will learn to get the help I need. I will think of all those who have done this before and those who will someday have to endure this hell.

No comments: