Thursday, February 24, 2011

Africa - Toto

The calm after the storm. Last night was a storm. I don't really want to relive it but lets just say I hope I don't have to go through another night like that. Colostomy care is it's own world. Next time I will prevent or over medicate. I am most likely dehydrated. I have a headache. I puked 3 x last night. It was such a relief after.

Today has been a lot of sleeping. I did get the mail and smell fresh air. My energy and creativity are zapped. I really want a vanilla cupcake with frosting. I did eat today, soup, noodles all the comfort food crap.

My one moment of inspiration: i
decided I am going to use my pagnes ( african fabric) from Benin to make head scarves. One way I can be reminded of my adventure and a defining time in my life. Also reminds me I have global support of my RPCV'S. I am going to find some traditional wraps to mix it up. Time to be loud with color. I actually still have my hair it has not fallen out.

Time to save the energy. I hope for a better tomorrow.

No comments: