Saturday, February 26, 2011

Grease - Fankie Valli

Weak is the word, it's the motion. Yes Weak is the way I've been feeling...

So how do you describe the place where you can get out of bed but your too exhausted to do anything with that effort. I can watch people whirl around me cooking and cleaning. I can watch little C pull his circus train but the haze is still here. I sat down and emptied my purse today, that felt good. I am not on any medications today. I still feel half beaten yet not bed ridden. So there's the definition. what's the word? Flofog... Can't quite get in the flow of life because body and head are in a fog. Living" la vida flofog".

I imagine those cancer cells or what's left of them are giving their farewells to my blood, body and lungs. Maybe they are hosting a comedy night and roasting each other about the good ole times when they invaded my ass. laughing at the damage and praising each others ability to stick around for the long haul.

I imagine it's more like the movie Titanic, the cancer cells are doomed to sink. They are being flushed to sea. The cells, fancy china and dinner parties they enjoyed are destroyed in a deluge of chemotherapy. Goodbye suckers, I am queen of the world. I gladly accept the soul treasures cancer has forced me to discover but adios to you ship of hell. Fade in Celine dion's, My heart will go on.

I guess I have 5 more Titanics to ride. Holy shit. This is why the phrase "Just take it one day at a time" is very important. So important that there was a cheesy sitcom from created from the phrase. I am sure a T-shirt is out there too.

Well I am going to continue enjoying my flofog.

Sent from my iPhone

No comments: