Saturday, February 13, 2010

Come Sail Away - Rush

Sleep is winning over blogging, which I guess is a good thing. Trying to heal is a full time job. I have made it through 7 treatments, 23 to go. I don't understand where the time goes. I guess mostly to toddler time and sleeping. I went to a patient services fair and won the raffle. Yahoo for me, a bag of beach supplies and how not to get burned. This is slightly ironic because my treatment will give me burns in that oh so sensitive place. I am being tortured for what I don't know. This cancer treatment is so unsexy. I did discover the resource of "Crazy Sexy Cancer" which is very positive and has some interesting resources.
The great thing about this Seattle "layover" as I like to call it, is that Canyon is getting to play in some very fun places. We hit the Seattle Children's Museum last week and he was happy as a clam, running around "Japan, China and Africa and discovery bay", it was quite a journey for him. I am trying to balance toddler time and me time but toddler time is winning. Canyon will start child care next week which will give me a little more down time. I hope to get in a yoga class or meditation time.

Tomorrow is chemo day and I have decided if I can't feel hot at least I can look hot!

1 comment:

Andy said...

Sennheiser headphones are comfortable to use and provides true sound for complete listening experience. Dre headphones offer solid audio, useful accessories, and a look that's anything but copycat. By: Andreas Ødegård on May 15, 2009 3:23 pm.