Sunday, July 15, 2012

Schedule for Rides to Treatment

Thank you all who volunteered your time to help me. Here is the list. I am still short a couple rides. If you know anyone who may be interested in helping send them my way. Many blessings. Alexis

Tuesday July 17th ride from Bothell to swedish cherry hill at 1:45. My appt is at 2:30 pm then I need a ride back to Bothell around 3:30.

Wednesday, July 18 - Colleen M. Iwill give me a ride to Swedish Cherry hill.

Thursday, July 19th - Amanda S. will give me a ride from Bothell to Swedish Cherry Hill.

Friday, July 20- Dan P. Will give me a ride from Bothell at 2:45 to Swedish Cherry Hill, back up Jessica S.

Monday, July 23rd- Tracy W. will give me a ride from Bothell to Swedish.

Tuesday, July 24th I still need a ride from Bothell to Swedish cherry hill at 2:45

Wednesday, July 25th Kristi L will give me a ride from Swedish Cherry Hill.

So in summary I need some rides on July 17th and July 24th.
Let me know thank you!!
Sent from my iPhone


Anonymous said...

whoah this weblog is wonderful i like studying
your posts. Keep up the good work! You know, many
individuals are looking around for this information, you could aid them

Feel free to surf to my site:
my page > weight loss

Anonymous said...

I think that what you posted made a great deal of sense.
However, think about this, what if you added a little information?

I am not suggesting your information is not solid,
however suppose you added a headline that grabbed a person's attention? I mean "Schedule for Rides to Treatment" is a little plain. You ought to look at Yahoo's front page and see how they create article headlines to grab
viewers interested. You might add a related video or a pic or two
to get people excited about what you've got to say. In my opinion, it would make your posts a little livelier.

Feel free to visit my website :: weight loss