Sunday, February 5, 2012

Medication for me


So far my trip has been great. I had high hopes that the problems I have with my body would go away once I changed locations. I was wrong. I wanted to throw this picture in with my travel pics. Because the reality is I am differently abled. I have memories of trips in the past where I was quite physical, hiking, swimming and long walks. This trip I need a wheel chair. I take the medication above several times a day. While here each day I dont know what I can do. At least once a day I am in terrible pain. So I am very thankful to view such beauty here in Hanalei. I am thankful for the good times with my family. I love taking pictures of such beauty and capturing fun times. But need to throw in a little reality to keep it real. You can't judge a book by its cover or you can't judge a trip by its pictures. Ha ha.

2 comments:

Amy said...

Hi Alexis! I'm so glad you are there. I have found no place to be more healing than Kauai. Cammy used to say that it was a place that forced you to really look at yourself. I think we're all healthier when we can embrace our whole selves exactly how we are. I know that your burden is so much greater and heavier than most. I hope Kauai can help balance your load. You have so many people who love you and are sending positive energy your way. Fill up on all of that beauty when you can. Big hugs for all of you.

Amy

Justingune said...

The program offers coursework relating to research. Some doctors offices and hospitals will not allow you to start until you have had some type of previous experience. Hospital Nursing Assistant Jobs Augusta Ga