Friday, December 31, 2010

Frosty the Snowman

Happy New Year. A time for reflection and intentions for the new year. I have a lot to be thankful for. 2010 was a year of change once again. 3 years in a row now. I think it is time for some stability and peace in our family. Actually some mundane routine sounds very appealing. Here are my 2010 Christmas poems:


My gift of Christmas Spirit

You better watch out and you’re welcome to cry
My Christmas spirit is ready to fly
My spirit says, yes, its time to celebrate!
The lights are shining and I don’t know my fate
It is time to give and receive
It is time to surrender and believe
Take a deep breath and look around
It is time, Santa is comin’ to town!


Ode to Frosty the Snowman

Frosty knows how to live
He knows the sun will shine
and that he will melt away
so what dose he do?
He doesn’t spend time worrying about when that sunny day will come
He doesn’t stress over his career or making his mark in the world
He doesn’t lament about those he will leave behind
He dances, sings and plays with children
He lives life to the fullest with the time he has
He is present, in the moment
Frosty is my buddha

I am ready for 2011. I welcome peace and love. I am ready to laugh really hard, be creative and have some kick ass good times. Watch out

No comments: